    Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 09:08:41 -0400
    From: Andrew Feller <afel...@bandwidth.com>
    To: users@lists.openshift.redhat.com
    Subject: Re: Reducing toil in resource quota bumping

    Yeah, we have heterogenous trust levels between production and
    non-production environments.  This discussion was focused solely on
    non-production environment where project default template is minimal
    footprint and system administrators are in line for increasing project
    resource quotes per developer per project.  Since some projects require
    more resources than others, we want to prevent non-administrators from
    blowing up the cluster with wasteful resource usage but not so confined
    they need someone holding their hands on a regular basis.

The information contained in this message, and any attachments thereto,
is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain
dissemination, copying, or other use of the transmitted information is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer. UNIGROUP.COM