Clayton, does this mean that in OpenShift 4.0 you'd be able to take a
vanilla kubernetes installation and then install a bunch of OpenShift
operators and basically have an OpenShift cluster? Or is that not really
the goal of migration to operators? Is it just to make future OpenShift
releases easier to package?