Hi Rich,

Thanks for the advice.

Concerning the use of local file system, how can I simply (ansible var) "bind" the elastic search pod to a given host?

Thanks in advance,
Marc

On 05/10/18 16:09, Rich Megginson wrote:
The best filesystem for Elasticsearch is local disk.  Our performance team has tested on Gluster block storage and it does work, and it might perform well enough for your particular use case, but you'll have to do some testing to find out if it is suitable for your workload.