Von:    Yu Wei <yu20...@hotmail.com>
An:     Scott Dodson <sdod...@redhat.com>
Kopie:  users <users@lists.openshift.redhat.com>
Datum:  30.10.2018 16:52
Betreff:        Re: ETCD no longer starting during install
Gesendet von:   users-boun...@lists.openshift.redhat.com

I changed to Ansible 2.6 and resolved the issue.
Thanks for your help.
On 2018/10/30 21:55, Scott Dodson wrote:
Please try using Ansible 2.6, we're aware of some problems in 2.7 that
cause large portions of the playbooks to be skipped. Some users are
reporting that those problems go away in Ansible 2.7.1 but others report
that they persist.