Von:    marc.schle...@sdv-it.de
An:     users@lists.openshift.redhat.com
Datum:  05.11.2018 08:58
Betreff:        PV based on NFS does not survive reboot
Gesendet von:   users-boun...@lists.openshift.redhat.com

I am running a test setup including a dedicated node providing a NFS
share, which is not part of the Openshift installation.
After the installation I ran all the steps provided by the documentation
[1] and I was able to add a persistent-volume-claim to my projekt which
was bound to the NFS-PV.

However, after rebooting my cluster I can no longer add PVCs. They fail
with the message that no persistent-volume is available. Running the oc
command to add the NFS-PV again fails with a message that it already
exists.
I checked my nfs-node and the nfs-service is running. Since I did not
install any nfs-utils on the Openshift nodes I assume that the client
service might not be enabled there, hence the PV is not available. I would
assume that this is handled by the ansible-installer.

Any ideas what could cause this behavior?

[1]
https://docs.openshift.com/enterprise/3.0/admin_guide/persistent_storage_nfs.html

regards
Marc