It doesn't appear you have any fluentd pods which are responsible for
collecting logs from the other pods.  Are your nodes labeled with
'logging-infra-fluend=true'

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 7:28 AM Kasturi Narra <kna...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
>    I have a setup where i am trying to install logging using ocp3.9+
> cns3.11 . I see that logging pods are up and running but when i access the
> webconsole i get an error  present at [1]  and i tried the solution
> provided at [2] but having no luck. Can some one of you please help me on
> resolving this issue ?
>
> [root@dhcp46-170 ~]# oc version
> oc v3.9.43
> kubernetes v1.9.1+a0ce1bc657
> features: Basic-Auth GSSAPI Kerberos SPNEGO
>
> Server https://dhcp46-170.lab.eng.blr.redhat.com:8443
> openshift v3.9.43
> kubernetes v1.9.1+a0ce1bc657
>
> [root@dhcp46-170 ~]# oc get pods
> NAME                                      READY     STATUS    RESTARTS
> AGE
> logging-curator-1-bgjbj                   1/1       Running   0          2h
> logging-es-data-master-5gjnm57x-2-5vjq6   2/2       Running   0          2h
> logging-kibana-1-872dn                    2/2       Running   0          2h
>
> [1] Discover: [exception] The index returned an empty result. You can use
> the Time Picker to change the time filter or select a higher time interval
> [2] https://access.redhat.com/solutions/3352681
>
> Thanks
> kasturi

Jeff Cantrill
Senior Software Engineer, Red Hat Engineering
OpenShift Logging
Red Hat, Inc.
*Office*: 703-748-4420 | 866-546-8970 ext. 8162420
jcant...@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com