Hi,

try that one:

openshift_logging_es_nodeselector={‘node-role.kubernetes.io/infra
<http://node-role.kubernetes.io/infra=true>’:’true’}

alternatively, you might want to create some "group_vars" directory
alongside your inventory, and add a file "group_vars/all.yaml", with the
following:

openshift_logging_es_nodeselector:
  node-role.kubernetes.io/infra: "true"

as ini format can be quite painful, depending on which variables you need
to set.

Regards.

Samuel Martín Moro
{EPITECH.} 2011