I have no idea if this is what you are looking for, but the Kiali Operator
(itself implemented via Ansible) uses Molecule for some tests - the tests are
here:

https://github.com/kiali/kiali/tree/master/operator/molecule

One caveat -- you (or the CI test framework) needs to stand up an OpenShift
cluster and "oc login" to it prior to running the molecule tests.