Hi Grant

Do you plan on doing one of your excellent videos on how to setup Openshift
4x?

I've been reading about installing Openshift 4x on both baremetal and
vmware, and it seems, on one had the openshift-install claims that it is
much easier, but when reading the docs it seems far more involved, with
requirements to setup dns servers, load balances and have the need to copy
various ignition files.

I hope Redhat can simply this. Previous versions of OpenShift were much
easier.