Hi, it's me again :).

Got past the TLS issue (wound up just setting my local machine to UTC
so that I didn't have to wait) and you know that hostname problem that
I had fixed? Well, I did - DHCP now returns a correct hostname, and
when the node first comes up, it uses it. Then it gets a CoreOS
upgrade and reboots, and we're back to localhost.localdomain, which is
perhaps a red herring but I'm not sure.

I've uploaded a new log bundle since we've gotten much further, and
I've run an sosreport on one of the masters since it seems more of an
OS thing, and uploaded the results to
https://github.com/jds2001/coreos-sosreport-master1

Actually - the log bundle was about 1GB, so I put it in the same git
repo in the log-bundle directory so as not to clog emails :)