We're running OKD 3.11 clusters and they have started having problems with the registry console.

This uses the docker.io/cockpit/kubernetes container image which can no longer be pulled from the node on which the registry is running:

$ docker pull cockpit/kubernetes:latest
Trying to pull repository docker.io/cockpit/kubernetes ...
manifest for docker.io/cockpit/kubernetes:latest not found

However I can pull that image from my laptop without problems.

I notice that an DockerHub this image is described at 'obsoleted in 2018'. Is there anything in the OKD Docker configuration that blocks this image being pulled?

Thanks
Tim