De: "Benjamin Guillon" <benjamin.guil...@cc.in2p3.fr>
À: "users" <users@lists.openshift.redhat.com>
Envoyé: Mardi 12 Mai 2020 17:20:24
Objet: OKD 3.11 Router sharding and exposed routes

Hello there,

I'm playing with router sharding and I don't know how to "unexpose" a route on
a router.
Is there a command for this?

I wish to leverage route labels in order to pick which route gets exposed where.
Anyone managed to do this?

The only way I found is deleting the route and creating it again with a new
label (to expose it to another router for instance).

I'm running a OKD 3.11 cluster.

Thanks for the feedback.
--
Benjamin Guillon