De: "Joel Pearson" <japear...@agiledigital.com.au>
À: "Benjamin Guillon" <benjamin.guil...@cc.in2p3.fr>
Cc: "users" <users@lists.openshift.redhat.com>
Envoyé: Mercredi 28 Octobre 2020 12:56:19
Objet: Re: Installing packages on OKD 4 nodes

Ahh I found the support article that talks about OpenShift 4 and PTP

[ https://access.redhat.com/solutions/5106141 |
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/5106141 ]

If you don't have access to that solution the crux of it is that the PTP
operator is for baremetal nodes (so probably not you, as you mentioned
OpenStack).

The chrony config they mention is:

$ cat << EOF | base64 -w0
refclock PHC /dev/ptp0 poll 3 dpoll -2 offset 0
driftfile /var/lib/chrony/drift
makestep 1.0 3
rtcsync
logdir /var/log/chrony
EOF

On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 at 22:32, Joel Pearson < [