Hello,

we use OpenSIPS as a load balancer in front of a Freeswitch cluster. We
use the load_balancer module for load_balancing and redirecting requests
to this 2 machines.
For each machine we have defined a number of resources (e.g. 3000 for
each server). After a while these resources are full, so the load
balancer module does not balance any more.
Here some extract from the routing:
            if ($si=~"^xxx.xx.xxx.xxx") {
                # redirect external gateways to the right server
                load_balance("1","external");
                $ru = "sip:" + $rU + "@" + $dd + ":" + $dp;
                sl_send_reply("302", "redirect");
                exit;
            } else {
            } else {
                # load balance all registered phones through OpenSIPS
                load_balance("1","internal");
             }

        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        }

My main question is: Does OpenSIPS automatically release the load
balancer resources after a while? Or does it release when a SIP session
is ended?
We have now set the resources to 300000000 but we do not know for how
long they may last.

Best regards
Peter