Hello,

Seems the incoming BYE does not have any Route headers, and the loose_route() function returns false.

Since you have dialog support in your script, try

if (has_totag()) {
# sequential request withing a dialog should
# take the path determined by record-routing
if (loose_route() || match_dialog()) {

This way you will force matching of dialog sequential requests that have no Route headers.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com