Hi All,
Doe's anyone know if its possible to set for examaple rtpengine to bridge
between IPv4 and IPv6 only if the target request is destined for a subscriber
who is registered over IPv6?
I am aware of the address family function, to  determine which interface/IP
version a SIP request comes from, but is there a similar one for destination
after a location lookup has been completed?
I am setting a flag when an IPv6 user registers, and was thinking I could
possibly use an onsend route but just wondered if there is a better/easier
solution?
This is in an environment with IPv4 and IPv6 users and equipment so I only want
to engage rtpengine when I need to bridge between IPv4 and v6.
Thanks
Jon