Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 06.09.2016 17:07, Richard Robson wrote:

If its any help, I can see packets coming in particularly BYEs that are not being processes at high call rates and are not getting to the point in the script where the rtpengine_delete is being triggered. this then causes the number of concurrent calls on the RTPengine to grow and fill its allocation of ports. This then stops calls being made. and the opensips then crashes.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        2.2.1 crashing
Date:   Tue, 6 Sep 2016 13:45:11 +0100
From:   Richard Robson <rrob...@greenlightcrm.com>
To:     OpenSIPS users mailling list <users@lists.opensips.org>

During testing we are ramping up sipp to give ~100 CPS between internal
servers and opensips crashes with a seg fault

sipp  -sn uac 192.168.36.141:5060 -s 441382250180  -r 1 -rp 1000
-recv_timeout 7500 -send_timeout 7500 -d 5000

the sipp calls are being routed to an asterisk server, which is playing
audio
Calls are going via an RTPengine on a different box
everything is on CENTOS 7.2
I'm using the latest git of 2.2.1 on a virtual host 8 cores and 8GB
its OK up to around 60 CPS (350 calls) but ramping up to 100 CPS (750
concurrent calls) causes the segfault.
we are seeing the systemd-journal being the heaviest CPU user, but not
sure if this is unrelated

here is the backtrace:http://pastebin.com/SjaSJx7w

--
Richard Robson