From: ‪H Yavari ‪ <hyav...@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 2:10 AM
To: "Newlin, Ben" <ben.new...@inin.com>, OpenSIPS users mailling list
<users@lists.opensips.org>
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] mulitple instance for different rules

Hi,

Yes Docker is good solution. But I'm looking for a solution to expand easily. I
mean I want to run 2 OpenSIPS instance on one machine for low loads and for
high loads I run 2 instances on different machines. So if I use Docker, I have
portability problem and this is difficult to maintain 2 different arch.
Do you agree with me?

Regards,
H.Yavari