Yes.

________________________________
From: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bog...@opensips.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 4:57:45 AM
To: Eric Freeman; OpenSIPS users mailling list
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Routing in opensips

Hello Eric,

So, you OpenSIPS is running behind a NAT ?

On 14.09.2016 18:43, Eric Freeman wrote:

Thank you. I am using the residential script and my device is registered. When
I register two devices I can call between them. But, when I want to send the
traffic out to the Internet I receive these types of errors. My device is a 10
address trying to call public IPs on the Internet. It appears I need to add a
default route in opensips? It seems like it can't send the traffic to the
Internet or a default route. The opensips server itself can get onto the
Internet.

Aug 22 15:12:55 cd-ubuntu-opensips /usr/local/sbin/opensips[11973]:
DBG:core:get_hdr_field

: found end of header

Aug 22 15:12:55 cd-ubuntu-opensips /usr/local/sbin/opensips[11973]:
DBG:rr:find_first_rout

e: No Route headers found

Aug 22 15:12:55 cd-ubuntu-opensips /usr/local/sbin/opensips[11973]:
DBG:rr:loose_route: Th

ere is no Route HF

Aug 22 15:12:55 cd-ubuntu-opensips /usr/local/sbin/opensips[11973]:
DBG:dialog:w_create_di

alog2: bye on timeout activated

Thank you,

Eric Freeman