Thanks Ben! Learned something new.

---
Jim DeVito

On 2016-09-19 08:08, Newlin, Ben wrote:
The priority of the codecs is given by their ordering on the
“m=audio” line. PCMU is “0” and you can see in the after SDP
that “0” has been moved to the front of the list.

The ordering of the “a=rtpmap” lines is not important and does not
indicate the preferred codec order.

Ben Newlin

FROM: <users-boun...@lists.opensips.org> on behalf of Jim DeVito
<j...@devito.cc>