When you add the values in local cache, for each value you have to set a different key. Instead of :

    cache_store("local", "domain", "$(avp(domains)[$var(id)])");
do
    cache_store("local", "domain_$var(id)", "$(avp(domains)[$var(id)])");

By doing that, you add one key for each domain value.

Then you can iterate and fetch from cache the domain_$var(id) until nothing is returned anymore.

On 21.09.2016 15:00, xiaofeng wrote:
Hi, Bogdan,

> In your script, not sure if it is the indented behavior, but when looping through the loaded AVPs, you are pushing in cache the same key ("domain") for all the values -> this will overwrite any previous value and you will end up storing only the last value.

Yes, I want all values bind to the same key. And that's the problem, I think.

> The second "while" loop has no sense, as a key (in cache) has only one value (cannot be multiple).

Regards,

xiaofeng