Hello!

Bogdan, i am sorry for my importunity, but can you give me some example with
dialplan module?

To speak the truth, not want to restart Opensips once again for using
transformation, but dialplan is already implemented in configuration file and
can me used for the task.

Thank you.

mailto:denis7...@mail.ru

Please, Bogdan, can you give me some example?

Thank you.

mailto:denis7...@mail.ru

YEs, sure it can.
Bogdan-Andrei Iancu