this is great! tnx :) I was thinking that but as it was so much data i did not even want to try it :)

I will try and let you know!

br

miha

On 12/10/2016 14:33, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
Why don't you use DR for that translation. Make a routing group where you put all DIDs (as prefixes) in dr_rules and have the NET_ID as attribute for the rule. And when looking it up:
    do_routing("group","LC");
See :
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/drouting.html#id295067

DR is more memory efficient and much much faster in the lookup.

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com