Hi Bogdan,

I got it figured out.  It was a series of configuration issues and not
realizing how some of the new cdr process worked.

1)  The branching was just bad timing on my part.  It is working fine.  The
issue I saw just happened to be after I implemented branching.

2) The real issue was in the call to do_accouting, I set the cdr and
missed_call flags, but not the failed flag.

Where I got confused was that the acc table had the correct record when the
call completed successfully.  If there was an error and the call didn't
complete successfully, there was a record in the missed_call table that didn't
have the final avp values.   I did notice that after putting the failed flag in
place and having a call fail, the acc record is correct (contains the lastest
avp values)  but the missed_call record does not contain all of the lastest avp

I do have one more question on the migration from 1.11 to 2.2.

        In  1.11 we had the following set
             modparam("dispatcher", "flags", 2)
             modparam("dispatcher", "force_dst", 1)

        in 2.2, I use the following in

Do I have the parameters correct in the ds_select_dst call?