Hello Rodrigo,

The questions your are asking are hard to answer and the Open Source world is most of the times opaque when comes to who is using and how much is used. As anyone can simply download and start using (information on how to do it) is quite enough, you may have many cases were companies do use an Open Source software without "leaking" or "leaving traces" about that.

This is also for OpenSIPS project - it is hard to say who is using and how the popularity is fluctuating and mainly because there is no much of a feedback (as it is free to use).

Still, take a look at :
     http://www.opensips.org/About/WhoIsUsing

This is an attempt to list the companies willing to do it, it is not a full listing.

Best regards,