I was asking you to call do_accounting() in failure route, for each leg.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com

On 01/16/2017 12:02 PM, Khalil Khamlichi wrote:
sorry mistype, I am calling do_accounting() twice.

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 9:47 AM, Khalil Khamlichi <khamlichi.kha...@gmail.com <mailto:khamlichi.kha...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    thanks for your much appreciated help,
    I am calling do_routing twice.

    Here is my actual opensips.cfg :

    route {

            if (has_totag()) {
    # sequential request withing a dialog should
    # take the path determined by record-routing
                   if (loose_route()) {

    # validate the sequential request against dialog
                           if ( $DLG_status!=NULL &&
    !validate_dialog() ) {
     xlog("In-Dialog $rm from $si (callid=$ci) is not valid according
    to dialog\n");
                           }

                           if (is_method("BYE")) {
    # do accounting even if the transaction fails
     do_accounting("db|log","failed|missed",);
                           } else if (is_method("INVITE")) {
    # even if in most of the cases is useless, do RR for
    # re-INVITEs alos, as some buggy clients do change route set
    # during the dialog.
     record_route();
                           }

            $acc_extra(gwid)=$avp(gw_id);

           t_on_failure("GW_FAILOVER");

           do_accounting("db|log","cdr|missed",);
    #NAT
           if (isbflagset(NAT)) setflag(NAT);
    #NAT
           route(RELAY);
    }

    # END OF MAIN ROUTE

    On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 8:51 AM, Răzvan Crainea