Von: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bog...@opensips.org>
Gesendet: Montag, 3. Juli 2017 12:18:42
An: OpenSIPS users mailling list; Max Mühlbronner
Betreff: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] drouting (opensips 1.11.x) - maximum number of
gateways?

Hi Max,

Yes, a transaction cannot have more than 12 branches used. But this does not
limit how many GWs you can put in Dynamic Routing - you can put as many as you
want on DR, but of course only 12 will be tried. But this depends a lot on the
GW selection algorithm (with wights, with carriers, etc). To actually end up
trying 12 gw for a call is a very rare case, I would say :)

  OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  http://www.opensips-solutions.com

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html