Hi Developers

Is there any Opensips Control Panel which does not use MDB2 driver? I am having
a big problem installing on a private Linux server which does not have access
to the internet for doing the below:

               pear install MDB2
               pear install MDB2#mysql //should you choose to go with the mysql
database
               pear install log

pear try's to download via "pear.php.net" !

I have also tried to install the MDB2 manually and configure PHP. It just does
not work.

Anyway, PHP do not need driver to connect to Mysql DB using mysqli.

BR
Mahmoud alizadeh
Developer | EU DK Tech P&P Touchpoint,Telia Danmark, filial af Telia Nättjänster

[cid:image001.jpg@01D22C09.04C346C0]

Telia Company
+4526100697
mahmoud.aliza...@teliacompany.com<mailto:mahmoud.aliza...@teliacompany.com>