Thanks you,

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html

On 07/27/2017 10:04 AM, Edwin wrote:
I build a opensips HA cluster with a b2b front-end and two back-end nodes.
The front-end connects to the clients, handles the registrations and load
balance the invites with a 'b2b_init_request("top hiding/a")' to one of the
two back-end nodes. The backend nodes do the actual processing, accounting
etc.

If I take one of the backend nodes out of production (for maybe a config
update) and bring it up again, it has to 'learn' al the sessions and
registrations (usrloc, dialog) again.

Question: Is it posible to do a sync the clusterer node on startup with the
front node so all the registrations are in memory again (or should i add a
feature request?)

Gr.

Edwin