Pete,

There may be a bit of a confusion here. I was talking about the ds_probing_list parameter (which is default UNSET). The ds_probing_mode is indeed 0 as default, meaning to ping only destinations in state PROBING.

Again, do you have this pinging issue for all the destinations in your set ?

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  http://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2018