I just now tried it on OpenSIPS 2.3.2.

Now counter of sequence calls dont reset after matching another rule. Could you explain, how it must work?

Regards.

09.02.2018 11:44, Liviu Chircu пишет:
Hi,

This is a known bug, and it should be fixed starting with OpenSIPS 2.2, so I recommend you test with a 2.2 or 2.3 OpenSIPS.

Regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com