Daniel,

The pcap shows only one leg of the the communication (I guess caller versus OpenSIPS). So I cannot see what happens on the callee side. Still, I see the first cancel is rejected with 400 (I guess by OpenSIPS - check the logs to see the reason) and the second one is accepted by OpenSIPS (no idea if relayed to callee or not). Still, if there is a race between the cancel from caller and the answer from callee, it is up to the caller to sort it out....according to RFC, the caller must ACK the received 200 OK (even if CANCEL was sent) and if it really wants to terminate the call, it has to fire a BYE.

OpenSIPS Summit 2018