Just as an update, the fix was confirmed and backported on 2.2 and 2.3 also.

Thanks Olle!

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  http://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2018

On 03/02/2018 07:32 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
Hi Olle,

Could you give a try to this fix:
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/5b0bc1e30ebfc1e67f4967c3e66cfa7577ee5b58

Currently this is available only on trunk version (still you can use the nightly builds from the official repos). If your tests are positive, I will do a backport ;)

Best regards,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu