Hi Jonathan,

The "dr show" actually does a full select from the dr_rules table, ordered by the groupid column. So, what do you mean by "Its still showing rule id's that don't exist anymore" ? Using a regular select over the dr_rules table shows you some records which are not listed by "dr show" (also from DB) ??

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Summit 2018