Hi,

I've pushed the fix, but bear in mind that you could still extract the redirecting number without full subfield access support. By just reading from "$isup_param(Redirecting number)" you get, as a string, the full ISUP parameter value in hex representation. From that, knowing the parameter format from the ISUP specification, you could parse the number yourself in the OpenSIPS script.

Regards,

Vlad Patrascu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com