Hi Ben,

Yes, this change was done on purpose for logs consistency reasons. As when you log via syslog you will get *all* the time the process name, pid and data as suffix, we considered that printing to strerr should follow the same model and have *all* the time the same prefix for the messages.

Now, I guess you grep the logs by some sort of an application (before having them pushed as jsons for later processing) - maybe you can do some extra pre-processing the strip the prefix before parsing it as json.

OpenSIPS Summit 2018