Can you confirm what version of OpenSIPS you are using?

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 04/13/2018 03:42 PM, Esty, Ryan wrote:
Bogdan-Andrei,

Thanks for the information just in case someone else looks for this, this is the tracker https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine/issues/525.

Ryan

*From:*Bogdan-Andrei Iancu [mailto:bog...@opensips.org]
*Sent:* Thursday, April 12, 2018 4:08 PM
*To:* OpenSIPS users mailling list <users@lists.opensips.org>; Esty, Ryan <ryan.e...@necect.com>
*Subject:* Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] codec stripping with rtpengine

Hi Ryan,

yeah, this happens because OpenSIPS applies all the changes at the end, when the message is about to be sent out. As a side effect, when sending the SDP to rtpengine, opensips does not see its own previous changes over the body (changes are still pending). Usually there are easy workarounds for this, but in this case it looks like bug to me. Could you please open a bug report the the github tracker.

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Summit 2018