Hello!

First of all i want to thank everybody who made a possible to this release out. You created a great job, thank you!
read with big pleasure about 2.4.0. release and, of course, during reading, my mind tries to lay the new information about 2.4.0 on my current network topology and services.

So, after i have read about 2.4.0 some questions need to be answered yet. I will very pleased to you if you can answer them or tell me where can i read about them.

Here are my questions:
1) Cluster MUST have L2 channel between nodes for properly working. Am i right?
2) Accounting, using MySQL. How can i reach reliability, i.e. no calls must loose in the cluster, from the accounting point of view?
3) I am using rtpproxy in my network topology. How rtpproxy will work with "cluster"? Because rtpproxy should have, for example, timeout socket.
4) Some features of Opensips use internal memory storage. Fraud_detection, for example. What about such services?

Thank you.

--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis