From: Users [mailto:users-boun...@lists.opensips.org] On Behalf Of
Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:40 AM
To: users@lists.opensips.org; developensips <de...@lists.opensips.org>
Subject: [OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.2.7, 2.3.4 and 2.4.1 minor
releases

Greetings!

A new cycle is about to be complete: OpenSIPS is tortured all over the worlds;
this produces feedback and reports; and this translates into more fix, in a
better stability of the released OpenSIPS versions.

Shortly, it's time for a new set of minor releases, to officially incorporate
all the fixes in the last months/weeks: OpenSIPS 2.2.7,
2.3.4 and 2.4.1

The new releases are due next week, on Wednesday, May 24th 2018.

If you have any pending GitHub issues/mailing list bug threads concerning the
mentioned branches, this would be a good time to bump them!

Thank you for your contributions to this project!

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Summit 2018