Hi Kirill,

Well, internally, the drouting module is also doing a query to DB , to the dr_group table (there is no cache here) -> so, it is the same, when comes to performance. Or you can keep the per-user routing group in the subscriber table and have it loaded during authentication (see the load_credential parameter).

And again, the dr_groups is not cached, it is a real time query to DB ;). Only the rules/carriers/gateways are cached, but not the groups.

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  http://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2018