Hi, Jonathan!

The guys from Irontech have written a very nice blogpost regarding how they set up their environment. You should definitely give it a try:

https://blog.irontec.com/testing-opensips-anycast-support/

Hope it helps!

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 06/20/2018 10:36 PM, Jonathan Mabrito wrote:
Hoping I can get some guidance/pointed in the right direction on this subject. Looking at standing up a 2.4 AnyCast 2 node cluster and try out the new 2.4 dialog cluster features (will be a upgrade/migration from 2.3). Not entirely sure what is needed to make this work from the AnyCast perspective

When setting up AnyCast, I know the network and routers need some config to support AnyCast. I know this question falls more in the topics of networking, but hoping I can get some guidance on what was done maybe on the test servers when it was developed? Not looking for specific configs, just xyz you should look at this or that type responses if possible.

Right now, I have the two nodes stood up, but the AnyCast IP I am trying to bring online is not reachable yet. I know I need to do some network statements, just trying to grasp what they are.

Any advice/help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated.
--
-Jonathan

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer