Hi Alexnader,

the "advertised_address" is a global setting - it affects all listeners that you define in OpenSIPS.
Still you have the possibility to do an "advertise" per listener:

listen = udp:127.0.0.1:5060 as 99.88.44.33:5060

(see http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-2-4#toc37)

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/