Hi John,

So you have the siptrace tool enabled, right ? but the link is broken ?

Best regards,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  http://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/

On 11/07/2018 05:08 PM, John Quick wrote:
In the CDR Viewer tab, the Call-ID is shown as a link, but the link is not
working.
If I click this link, it displays a blank page. I think this used to take you
to the SIP Trace page and display the data for the selected call.
Data for this call is available if I go directly to the SIP Trace tab and click
on the Call Info button for the same call.

I've checked the settings in /config/tools/system/cdrviewer/local.inc.php and
they look correct
However, I have not set up the suggested cron job yet. I assume it not relevant
here.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited