Thanks Schneur,

Indeed, I see that during the re-INVITe, the cseq of the ACK bumps to 105 instead of 104 (from 103 on caller leg).

Please open a bug report on the github tracker, to have this issue in our attention.

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  http://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/