Hi Ben,

IMO, the log itself is broken as the data to be cached is not printable ....so the logs you see may be misleading.

When you say "OpenSIPS appeared to not be able to resolve the domain", you mean OpenSIPS is not doing any attempt to solve the FQDN, or you mean OpenSIPS is loading from cash something wrong ?

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019