Hi,
Using db_http and permission modules and can't figure out what exactly should be returned from an HTTP API when 'address' table is empty and SELECT returns no results.

Here is what I tried with no luck:
1.
    Body:
        empty

db_http documentation says "_If the query is ok (even if the answer is empty) the server must reply with a 200 OK HTTP reply with a body containing the types and values of the columns._". I have no idea what "values" should I return from http API in this corner case. Adding some fake records to a table doesn't look like a good solution.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!