Hi Mark,

The Dynamic Routing module is doing routing based on prefix/number - that's what the engine knows. Of course you can combine with source IP by translating/mapping groups of src IPs into routing groups.

Not sure what you are expect the module to do, if you want to route only based on SRC and DST IPs....In order to have drouting setting a destination GW, you need to do the actual routing (via do_routing()).

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019