Now, about the TCP downscaling - I guess you see as terminated by OpenSIPS the TCP conns anchored in the process that is terminated ? Is is a proper close of the connection ? or ?

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019

On 03/14/2019 02:14 PM, Slava Bendersky wrote:
Hello Bogdan,
After we doing more testing with auto scaling we observed issue with TCP, where opensips try scale down the processes it tear down them and break TCP connections with end points and that cause blocked connection state where opensips stops process TCP connections.

volga629
*From: *"Slava Bendersky" <volga...@networklab.ca>
*To: *"Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <bog...@opensips.org>
*Cc: *"OpenSIPS users mailling list" <users@lists.opensips.org>
*Sent: *Wednesday, March 13, 2019 12:21:14 AM
*Subject: *Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] auto scaling

I will do pull today.

volga629
*From: *"Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <bog...@opensips.org>
*To: *"Slava Bendersky" <volga...@networklab.ca>
*Cc: *"OpenSIPS users mailling list" <users@lists.opensips.org>
*Sent: *Tuesday, March 12, 2019 4:52:06 AM

Slava,

Have you pulled my change on the improved log (just update from master) ? and post here the new output you get for the error.

Thanks,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019
On 03/12/2019 05:51 AM, Slava Bendersky wrote:

    Hello Bogdan,
    My question how to calculate correctly

    *tcp_workers*
    *udp_workers*
    *
    *
    to properly assign with in  auto scaling profile. Which parameters
    need use as base ?

    As example if vm 4GB memory up what will be max number for scale
    up processes and what should be value for tcp and udp workers.
    It message is appear in log on first attempt to fork in scale up.

    volga629