Hi Sagar,

Theoretically you can get ESL events via freeswitch_scripting module [1] and from OpenSIPS, using an event_route[E_FREESWITCH] [2], you can build and send SIP request [3] - the question is if you have all the info and flexibility to construct the Notify requests

[1] https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/freeswitch_scripting.html#param_fs_subscribe [2] https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/freeswitch_scripting.html#event-freeswitch
[3] https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/tm.html#func_t_new_request

Best regards,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu