Hi Mark,

Using the group support in drouting is optional. You can directly supply the routing group as parameter to the do_routing() function - this gives you the possibility to use more flexible way to determine the routing group, like using the dialplan module (which does regexp based matching and translation) - feed in the username and get back the group (by using the dp_translate() function).

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019